Saturday, July 6, 2013

Check-In #6

Starting weight: 205 lbs.
Previous weigh-in: 194 lbs.
This week's weight: 192 lbs.

A loss of two pounds in one week! This is really encouraging for me! Hopefully I will drop another two pounds by next week. I want to be able to say I've lost 15 pounds. 

Nothing particularly special about this past week. Returned home from that trip to see the family. Got back into my regular flow of things. I worked for six days in a row. Usually after work I have lunch there. My options have generally been a bacon cheeseburger, or a chicken salad. Obviously, desiring to lose weight means I try and opt for the chicken salad, which is a bit big but also pretty tasty. My main concern is the ranch dressing. I've heard that ranch dressing is unhealthy. However, I kinda sorta need some kind of dressing on salad. Otherwise it tastes ridiculously plain. Maybe I should research other, healthier dressing options.

13 pounds gone. 52 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^