Saturday, July 13, 2013

Check-In #7

Starting weight: 205 lbs.
Last week's weight: 192 lbs.
This week's weight: 190 lbs.

Yes! Finally at 15 pounds down. It took entirely too long, in my opinion, but at least it's happened. (Technically the scale read 189.6 lbs., but I round for simplicity. And when I look at my gut, I see it's not the only thing that's rounded.)

My diet doesn't really change very much, nor does my form of exercise which is work. For lunch after work I've adopted the habit of having a chicken salad. At first I would have ranch dressing but I know it's rather unhealthy. Recently I switched to Italian dressing. Not only does it taste better, the little bit of reading I've done indicates it might in fact be a healthier option. Usually for a drink I have a cup of root beer. I was originally getting a medium-sized cup but I read something online which I was amazed I hadn't realized: getting a medium is wasteful of money when a restaurant allows free refills! So from now on it's small drinks.

50 pounds to go. It's a nice round number, and quite reassuring to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^