Saturday, July 27, 2013

Check-In #9

Starting weight: 205 lbs.
Last week's weight: 188 lbs.
This week's weight: 187 lbs.

Well, poop. I was seeing weights in the 185/186 range throughout the week, but ultimately the scale failed to meet expectations. This may or may not have something to do with eating an entire Braum's carton of ice cream over the course of like four days.  It seems insignificant. One bowl of ice cream isn't going to contribute much difference. But an entire carton? That does have a meaningful impact as I've found out. Oh well, it was still a loss in weight.

Next Saturday, the tenth weigh-in, will be my 22nd birthday. I would be really happy to hit 185 for my birthday.

18 pounds down. 47 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^