Saturday, August 17, 2013

Check-In #12

Starting weight: 205 lbs.
Last week's weight: 184 lbs.
This week's weight: 183 lbs.

In the realm of weight loss for the past week, there's not much new to say. I am now one-third of the way toward my goal weight, which is cool.

22 pounds down. 43 to go.

Next Saturday I am heading back to K-State for my senior year of college.  I will start my preparations Monday - let myself have a Sunday to relax. I anticipate hitting the road around noon. I want to do a sort of "Summer Loss Total" count that shows how much weight I lost since I began in May. 

I want next week's weigh-in to be really good, so I do believe I will try to put in some extra effort to lose the weight. Nicer weather might finally be moving in so it might be time to get back to taking hourly walks. I finished working my part-time summer job so there needs to be some form of extended exercise. I will do those, and then my Summer's End Weight will be measured at 11 AM, August 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^