Saturday, June 15, 2013

Check-In #4

Starting weight: 205 lbs.
Last week's weight: 195 lbs.
This week's weight: 194 lbs.

Honestly, I am surprised I lost so little weight. I started my first week of actual work, which involved a ton of moving around at a brisk pace. Some of my food decisions were a bit unhealthy (cheeseburgers). But the fact I burned all those calories being on my feet for 14 hours this week yet lost so little amazes me.

Optimally, I would be pleased to see an average of two pounds lost per week. That would be sufficiently fast for me. I wouldn't return to school at my goal weight but I would sure be closer than when I started! But who knows? Maybe I can put some more effort in the next ten days and drop four pounds. It would result in me losing 15 pounds in my first month. I would be so happy about that!

Oh well, that is 11 down, 54 to go. As long as that number (54) continues to get smaller, I will press on gladly.

I may not do a check-in next Saturday. I will be out of town and my Internet access will be limited. And possibly access to a scale as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^