Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Start of Something New

I really didn't want to do it. I didn't want to face the reality, but I had to know what I weighed. I couldn't make a plan unless I knew my starting point.

Presently I weigh about 205 pounds. Nine months ago I was 65 pounds lighter. I can only imagine what kind of havoc and stress this has put on my body. Part of me expected me to be in the 210+ range, so at least there is that much relief. Even so, my BMI is currently a 30. That's obese, and definitely not good.

Time to put together a plan. Perhaps right now - it's been a long day - but I will start being more proactive. Better diet, more movement. I want to lose at least 15 pounds this summer. That might seem like a low goal but I really don't know what to expect. I'm not sure I really know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^