Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Check-In #17: Just... What?


Starting weight: 205 lbs.
Last week's weight: 198 lbs.
This week's weight: 197 lbs.

I... I can't explain how this happened. After all the dietary and lifestyle choices I made this week, I still lost weight?

HOW?!

This week was filled with its share of ice cream, chocolate, and pizza. I didn't really exercise or move around much. The most motion I had was at work. Since it's a fairly physical job, maybe that's how I balanced an otherwise terrible diet. I don't know. I'm flabbergasted, I'm at a loss of words. But I won't complain. I'm just glad I lost weight. Here's to next week having wiser decisions.

8 pounds down. 57 left.

1 comment:

  1. I can think of two different weeks in my past where I ate terribly and lost upwards of 3 pounds. One of those weeks we ate out multiple times. It's definitely a puzzle. However it happened I'm glad you're working towards a healthier lifestyle and sharing your progress. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^