Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Check-In #15

Starting weight/last week's weight: 205 lbs
This week's weight: 203 lbs

That really kind of surprised me. I've been keeping track of my weight all week. For most of it, there was almost no change. At one point I was up one pound. So coming in with two pounds down is a pleasant surprise.

I did a lot of moving around this past week. I think I used the home treadmill three times, each for an hour. There was also plenty of walking around town, usually about an hour's worth. I haven't really done sit ups or push ups, and I'd like to include those in my daily routines.

Last time I started losing weight, I dropped 5 pounds in the course of a week. I think I'm not seeing that again because the dramatic weight loss happened mostly before I weighed myself last week. There was almost a week between returning home and doing that weigh-in. But that's alright. Any loss is better than nothing. It'd be really cool if I could continue the 2 pound per week loss rate.

Two pounds down, 63 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^