Thursday, April 5, 2012

Post 34: Blog Network!

As you may or may not have noticed, I've built up something of a network of blogs. Since I'm not very creative sometimes, I'm using what I use for my main website: Shawn's Site. The blogs are rather diverse. From now on, I think I'm going to use this blog as sort of the headquarters for the group, where network-wide updates and messages are made. In case you're curious about what exactly the blogs are, I shall describe them below.

Shawn's Online Journal, this blog, is my personal blog where I talk about stuff that's on my mind. I don't seem to say much on here these days, as I am busy elsewhere.

Youssarian's Minecraft Adventures is probably my most active blog. This is my Minecraft blog, where I talk about and show what I'm doing in the game. It's another one I've had for a long time, and it approaching 100 posts.

After Adults is for my story "After Adults." It's about a small group of teens in a post-apocalyptic world where adults have died off. They seek peaceful land to live in and encounter all sorts of people with hugs plans of their own.

Dext3r Ministries is my ministry blog. I feel God has called me to be involved with writing messages and sermons to edify others, as well as get into evangelization and apologetics (the defense of the faith using reason). Here I am starting that as best as I can, and so far it's somewhat active.

Star Nations: Orion Galaxy Dev Blog is my least active blog, with only a few posts on it. This documents the planning and writing of my dream game, "Star Nations: Orion Galaxy."

Feel free to check them out and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this? Keep replies decent and non-insulting. Or I will delete them. ^.^